METTLER TOLEDO has created a guideline that explains the 12 most important points for designing accurate and reliable tank, silo, reactor, vessel and hopper scales.
Weighing is typically the best technology for inventory control in tanks, silos, vessels, reactors and hoppers.
As manufacturer of such equipment, you want to do more than just provide the right measuring method. You have a strong interest in efficient and safe installation to avoid costly errors that consume your margin. We have created a guideline that explains the 12 most important points to pay attention to when designing accurate and reliable tank scales.
The guideline provides quick information plus links to more in-depth documentation:
- Selecting scale capacity and accuracy
- Legal and regulatory requirements
- Environmental considerations
- Understructure and foundation
- Correct piping desing
- Fast and correct installation
- Calibration and traceability