- The system is composed by a Rotodoser valve made of two coaxial rotors with different capacities. These rotors are independently actuated and the resulting flow rate can be switched from coarse to fine to achieve a fast and accurate dosing from ±25 g down to 5 g.
- The seam welding unit for bag closing avoids dispersion of powders whenever it is necessary to transfer solid bulk products from unloading facilities to a container.
- The PLC with optional touch screen HMI controls the operations, keeps track of various “recipes” and prints reports on adhesive labels.
- The Load cells provide information to PLC and give the feedback of the amount of dosed product.
- An optional roller conveyor can be supplied for fast handling of empty and filled drums.
How it works:
The operator places the drum under the valve and the system automatically feeds the liner inside it.
The weighing control unit receives the load cells feedback and controls the Rotodoser valve to achieve the desired weight: the main rotor discharges large amounts of product, once the amount is close to the target, the smaller rotor makes the precise dosage. This allows to put together the discharge capacity with the accuracy dosing.
The auto-tare system and queue control system guarantee the performance of the system, the operations can be carried out without the presence of the operator. The dust proof welding seam closes the bag immediately after filling avoiding dispersions of powders.
The optional roller conveyor compact design maximize space and increase production offering the opportunity to continuously load and unload drums over a long period of time.
- Higher productivity
- Automatization of the process
- Great accuracy
- Suitable for highly potent APIs
- Saving of time
Since 1999 SteriValves srl designs and manufactures technical solutions for the processing of bulk solid material for the pharmaceutical, food and chemical industries. Its solutions are the result of a constructive dialogue with the end users and investments in research and development. Its Worldwide partners network covers about 40 countries.
For related articles and news on Solids Handling Valves, visit our Valves, Gates & Airlocks Technology Zone
Sign up for Valves, Gates & Airlocks E-Updates
SteriValves designs and manufactures high quality products to the pharmaceutical, food and chemical industry. The core business of the company is based on a modular system composed by three different type of valves : Sterivalves , Flexivalves, Rotovalves. Through the years, SteriValves cooperated with many OEM and pharmaceutical industries, customizing ...