In the case, has been presented in the last month of June 2017, the IABA 600/P a Gross-Weight version of the automatic bagging lines, which includes all the necessary features to ensure a perfect and reliable packing of powdery ingredients, often very fluidized.
The most crucial aspects to deal with, when you need to pack products as dehydrated ingredients (eggs, proteins, milk), maltose and maltodextrins, milk powders, etc., it is to combine a good bagging speed with a low air-encapsulation and with a reduced dust-dispersions in the working environment.
All of that keeping as priority the maximum hygiene and cleanliness of the working environment and of the packed products which must be absolutely preserved by the external contaminating agents.
These strict requirements are fully matched by the IABA 600/P; here a short list of the main features “embodied” by the line:
- Manufactured in Stainless-Steel: parts in contact or whole plant.
- Gross Weight version, it means reduced surface in contact with the product, ensure maximum ease of cleaning and prevention of cross contamination.
- De-aerating Probe installed directly in the filling-spout, for sucking away the air entrapped during the filling process.
- Vibrating Support for completing the bags settlement before closure.
- Aspiration Room where the possible dusts given-out from the process are sucked out and collected.
- Vibrating features of the filling-spout for detaching even the smaller residuals of powders.
- Available Bag-Closure System: plain sew, fold-over sewn top, sew through tape, pinch-top.
- Single or Double Auger dosing system controlled by inverter.
IABA 600/P represents the best solution for packaging of various powdery products in open mouth bags, realized in every shape and material.
Here few technical details:
Workable bag types:
- open mouth
- flat or with side-gussets
- with or without block bottom
- Up to 250 bags/h
- From 5 to 50 Kg
Workable bag material:
- laminated and complex
Workable bag sizes:
- min 350 x 600 mm
- max 600 x 1100 mm
Sign up for Packaging & Bagging E-Updates
Recent Bagging and Packaging e-newsletters
Read our last “Bagging and Packaging” e-newsletter campaigns here: