They’re easy and practical to operate with fast continuous data output, volume calculation as well as up to 800 conversions per second. Each has a wide angle LCD display with multi-coloured backlight, 22mm main disigits, 8mm alphanumeric characters/digitals and alibi memory.
Ideal use for applications include process and industrial weighing (silos, tanks, hoppers), bagging, filling, check-weighing, weighbridges, food processing and hygienic installations as well as general harsh conditions and livestock/dynamic weighing.
- 6 language options — English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Turkish
- Setpoint storage up to 500 sets
- Electronic calibration — no test weights needed!
- Wall, desk or panel mount options
- 2x RS232C, 1x USB, 1x RS485 data port
- Pre-tare value storage up to 500 values
- Piece counting and totaling
- Docket printing and barcoding
- Touch-free IR keys (two keys)
- Ideal for food handling and dirty areas where not touching the indicator is ideal
- Two platform weighing available
- Ethernet TCP/IP
- EtherNet IP
- Powerlink Modbus RTU/TCP
- Analogue outputs
Sign up for Instrumentation & Control E-Updates
Recent Instrumentation & Process Control e-newsletters
Read our last “Instrumentation & Process Control” e-newsletter campaigns here:
PT Ltd is an ISO 9001 accredited manufacture and has been designing and engineering measurement solutions for the weighing industry from Auckland, New Zealand since 1979.Formerly known as Precision Transducers and exporting to 160 countries around the world, we are your one stop shop for all weighing needs.Select from an extensive range and ...