The vibration, which is controlled by a microprocessor, conveys the sample material out of the funnel over the V or U-shaped stainless steel channel into the respective equipment.
The flow rate can be individually adjusted; the vibration amplitude is precisely controlled – for an absolute uniform feed of even the smallest quantities. Safe and reliable.
Suitable for both: coarse and fine materials which can be conveyed reproducibly with a material feed between 1 g/min up to 2.500 g/min.
Your advantages with the NEW control unit:
- Setting of the maximum feed quantity in the setup mode by the user
- Adjustment of the feed intensity and time via display
- Fine adjustment of the material flow even of smallest quantities
- Reproducible setting of the feed rate, when changing the material
- Digital display of the set feed rate in percent
- Digital and RS232 interface
The NEW control unit is compatible with your old Vibratory Feeder LABORETTE 24. Take advantage of the NEW control unit!
Perfect sample feeding
- For uniform feeding of free-flowing materials of laboratory instruments
- Suitable for both coarse and fi ne materials
- Flexible application with and without stand
- Extensive choice of flow rates for smallest and largest quantities
- Precisely controlled by microprocessor control with interface
- V-shaped and U-shaped channels easy to interchange
- Simple to clean due to easily removable components
FRITSCH is one of the internationally leading manufacturers of application-oriented laboratory instruments for sample preparation and particle sizing.
Here a short view of the FRITSCH instrument ranges:
- Mills for crushing, micro-milling, mixing, homogenising of hard-brittle, fibrous, elastic and or soft materials dry or in suspension ...