These range from machinery upkeep, manpower selection, using proper materials, and much more. However, one of the most important things to keep in mind is moisture content. Too much or too little moisture in or around your materials can severely impact the final product. That means investing in reliable moisture control technology, such as MoistTech’s NearInfrared (NIR) devices, can be invaluable:
- Increased Plant Efficiency
- Lower Energy Costs & Less Waste
- Precise Dryer Control
- Process Optimization
Eliminate common issues with one simple step: essential moisture control
- Increased moisture effects the pellet mill.
- Product quality can diminish.
- Durability index is reduced.
- Insect eggs create wasted product & time.
- Limited protein structures.
Proper conditioning of DDG material including moisture measurement & control provides several benefits to increase the quality of the final product, increase pellet durability and protein structures which improves product binding, potential pasteurization, and the destruction of some insect eggs.