BinView® is a Cloud application and SaaS inventory system for on-site or remote inventory monitoring of solids or liquids in tanks, bins, or silos. It is compatible with most BinMaster continuous level sensors as well as other sensor brands with a 4 -20 mA analog output or Modbus RTU.
Featuring automated alerts and a real-time inventory data display, BinView® makes it easy to manage multiple vessels at multiple locations on an inventory management dashboard. BinView® provides an intuitive user interface optimized for both desktop and mobile devices.
BinView keeps your data safe and secure. Administrator controls let you specify user privileges, allowing multiple users, suppliers, or vendors to access information—while securing against unauthorized changes to the system.
Who is BinView for?
BinView inventory management software can be used by any industry that wants to improve supply chain management with a user friendly, affordable inventory management solution. It’s ideal for companies using vendor managed inventory or lean inventory management. It is appropriate for measuring the level of bins, tanks, or silos containing bulk solids or liquids.
- Agricultural and agrochemical companies such as grain elevators, feed mills, or fertilizer plants
- Packaging and plastics manufacturing plants storing resin pellets, flakes, or powders
- Concrete companies and cement batch plants, sand, rock, and gravel suppliers
- Pharmaceutical companies and consumer packaged good companies manufacturing OTC medications and health and beauty products
- Makers of pulp, paper, and sustainable packaging, furniture, and wood pellet producers
- Food and beverage manufacturers including breweries, dairy products, snack foods, and pasta producers
- Meat processing facilities, cattle feeders, and rendering operations
- Chemicals companies and producers of paints and adhesives
- Bioenergy and biofuels producers making ethanol, DDG, and processors or hog fuel and biomass
- Mining and mineral companies processing ores, aggregates, and precious and industrial metals
- Municipal water and sewer treatment and storage, environmental monitoring, and flood control
Empowering information made safe and simple
- Eliminates manual monitoring to save time and enhance safety
- Remote or on-site monitoring via phone, tablet, or PC
- 24/7 monitoring anywhere there’s internet access
- Accurate, reliable bin information updates automatically
- Automated alerts via email or text message
- Historical reporting to optimize purchasing and logistics
Continuous level sensors that work with BinView
- SmartBob II
- 3DLevelScanner (3D Solids Scanner)
- NCR-80, NCR-84, NCR-25, or NCR-30 80 GHz non-contact radar
- All CNCR 80 GHz compact non-contact radars
- GWR-2000 or GWR-3000 guided wave radar
- SPL-200, FVL-200, or LL-100 laser level sensors
- Ultrasonic sensors used for liquid level measurement
- Sensors of most any brand with 4-20 mA output or Modbus RTU
Other network components to streamline your system
- Gateways to provide connectivity to an IP network or your control room
- Long-range transceivers to transmit data up to a mile away
- Analog expansion hubs to upgrade an existing system to the Cloud
- HART consolidator modules to daisy-chain multiple HART sensors
Designed with the YOU-ser in mind
The BinView user interface (UI) is intuitive and easy to learn. Customize your inventory dashboard selecting which columns are displayed and save views for future use. Instructions are built into the UI — displayed by hovering over an information icon.
To prevent data loss, popup warnings help ensure information is not unintentionally deleted. User access to specific information can be controlled to prevent unauthorized or unneeded changes from happening.
The mobile version of BinView® is optimized for use while in the field. Vessel, location, gateway, and account pages are simplified for quick viewing.
The power of QuickViews
View your vessels in this clean, easy-to-understand graphical interface. Data refreshes every five minutes! See the vessel name or number, percentage full, location, material, vessel status, and the date and time the data was last refreshed. Filter to see only the vessels you need by alert status, material, or location.
Get push-button reports
- Current tank readings or tank history
- All locations or a particular location
- Sort by vessel, material, or alert status
- Set readings as distance to product, percent full, or volume
- Specify date ranges to view usage trends over time
We’ve got an app for that
The BinCloud app takes silo inventory monitoring to your phone making inventory levels fully portable. Be on top of inventory when in the office, plant, traveling, or working remotely.
Download it free! Get BinCloud® from Google Play or the App Store. It’s part of your BinCloud® subscription.