#1 Gentle Elevating & Conveying
Carefully designed transitions, gentle discharge configurations & slower chain speeds allow us to convey product without sustaining damage or degradation.
#2 Sanitary Design
- All units feature a stainless steel constructed frame
- Ground and polished welds
- Wet-washdown options are available
#3 Safety Features
- Totally enclosed conveyor reduces the risk of injury to personnel and protects the product from outside contaminants
- Safety devices such as E-Stop Buttons, interlocking switches, two hand jog stations are available
- With the use of CAD and state of the art fabrication equipment, our machinery is built with the precision and accuracy to provide reliable performance
- Positive tracking cams maintain control of the bucket throughout the circuit with no adjustment required
- Variety of configurations available – single and multiple discharge units, indexing units, etc
- Six standard bucket sizes to handle a wide range of volumes
- Different bucket material options available, including polycarbonate, polypropylene, metal impregnated polypropylene, and stainless steel
With decades of experience handling a variety of different products, Frazier & Son has the expertise to handle the most challenging materials. Frazier & Son has been providing quality bucket elevators and conveyors for over 55 years.
Frazier and Son, established in 1930, has been providing quality bucket elevators and conveyors for over 55 years. In addition to bucket elevators and conveyors, Frazier and Son has the capability to integrate entire systems, centered around the Whiz-Lifter conveyor, to meet customers specifications and exceed their expectations. A high quality product, ...