Precise pressure monitoring and airflow corrections allow the system to operate efficiently under all conditions, while gently inducing materials through the convey line in slug form. E-finity® is ideally suited for granular and pelleted materials and has proven itself on many projects for pet foods, cereals, nuts, grains, prills, and pelleted material.
Unique E-finity® air controls can employ a single air source to operate 2-3 different systems simultaneously. The result is significant cost savings in both equipment and installation, with continued savings in operation and maintenance moving forward.
Schenck Process’ ability to design, size, sell, fabricate, and integrate other OEM processes as well as installing and providing ongoing support delivers full control. As a primary equipment manufacturer, Schenck Process manages production schedules for faster lead times on highly-engineered, custom-built systems. The end result is a predictable, efficient, and effective material handling process.
- Available with either vacuum or pressure modulation options
- The blower air source can be located nearly anywhere in the plant
- Multiple E-finity systems can be operated from a single blower air source
- Various systems can be turned on and off as needed, and air delivery from the PD blower compensates automatically
- Pressure pumps can also be used to achieve pressures up to 30 PSIG
Contact Schenck Process to schedule a full scale test to quantify the energy requirements and degradation results for your specific products.
Schenck Process engineer’s cutting-edge technologies and solutions across the bulk material handling spectrum, delivering unmatched precision and accuracy for dry powder ...