Camfil APC’s dust testing services include:
- Particle size analysis to determine the filtration efficiency required to meet emissions standards.
- Video microscopy to identify dust shape and characteristics for selecting the proper equipment for a specific application.
- Pycnometry to identify the dust’s true specific gravity, which helps to determine the efficiency of cyclonic-type dust collectors.
- Abrasion testing to determine the optimal design of dust-handling components like valves, inlets and ductwork.
- Terminal velocity testing to determine the air velocity required to lift the dust, which helps in selecting the correct filter housing size.
In addition to dust analysis, Camfil APC offers ASHRAE/ANSI Standard 199 testing to provide manufacturers with real-world comparison data on emissions, pressure drop, compressed air usage, energy consumption and emission readings for Camfil APC dust collectors used in specific applications.Click here for more information about Camfil Air Polution ControlClick here for related articles about Dust CollectorsSearch for Dust Collector manufacturers in our equipment guide
Sign up for Dust Collection & Air Pollution Control E-Updates
Recent Dust Collection and Air Pollution Control e-newsletters
Read our last “Dust Collection and Air Pollution Control” e-newsletter campaigns here:
Camfil Air Pollution Control - Industrial Dust, Mist and Fume Collectors