Enhanced C-20 DeDuster®
The C-20 DeDuster®, introduced to the market in 2014, was welcomed by injection molders because of its simple operation, excellent cleaning performance and economical price point. It is the most effective dust removal system on the market, capable of processing up to 50 kg/h (100 lb/h) of dry, granular material, yet requires no additional floor space. The low construction height of 255 mm (10 in) and the lightweight design of 9kg (20 lb) makes it the ideal fit for injection molding machines, dryers and extruders. Removing dust and streamers prevents the creation of black or weak spots in finished products and results in reduced scrap rates, higher quality parts and improved profit.
- NEW variable speed agitator motor for better flow rate control
- NEW flexible agitator paddle for gentler material handling
- NEW window so cleaning can be seen
- NEW combined cyclonic dust collection module
Visit our booth at the K-show and find out more about this new product.
NEW, Improved RC1 DeDuster®
The RC1 DeDuster® has been improving the bottom line for plastic processors since 2012. Only 215 mm (12 in) tall, it fills the need for a compact, efficient, easy-to-maintain dust removal system capable of processing up to 300kg/h of dry, granular material. This unit is designed to fit on larger injection molding machines, dryers, extruders or as mobile stand-alone unit.
- NEW variable speed paddle for precise control of material flow and flexibility for use in a variety of applications
- NEW combined cyclone/filter/fan assembly reduces overall system footprint
- NEW variable speed wash air fan for precise cleaning air control
- NEW improved body casting with third window for enhanced performance monitoring as material flows over the washdeck
- NEW window requires no tools to access the inside
- NEW simple plug-n-play design for quick, easy installation of the complete RC1 DeDuster® system
Germany: Tel.: +49 (0) 7520 956 62 0
USA: Tel.:1 (717) 293-4008
Founded in 1987, Pelletron Corporation provided dedusting solutions to the plastics manufacturing and processing industry. With its patented DeDuster®, Pelletron has helped hundreds of plastic processing and manufacturing companies around the world to improve their production processes by separating contaminants from virgin and recycled materials before ...