DMN-WESTINGHOUSE is pleased to announce that we have reduced the delivery time for our standard PTD Diverter Valve.
Delivery time at this moment: 3 weeks (ex works). Specials on request. We are currently the largest diverter manufacturer in the world with over 21,000 plug- type diverters manufactured to date.
The PTD Plug-Type Diverter is specially designed to route powders and pellets with minimum degradation in pneumatic conveying applications. The PTD increases system efficiency and delivers a high ROI due to its highly engineered design and excellent seals. This high-performance diverter has proven to be effective in reducing production costs associated with product loss, maintenance, and operator safety.
The valve consists of an aluminum housing and end covers in which a plug with two pipes is installed. This dual-channel design is effective in reducing product degradation and cross-contamination. A smooth passage of product is guaranteed by precision machining, very effective sealing, and a complete obstruction-free passage. Three FDA approved silicone seals guarantee the sealing between the housing and plug preventing any product leakage.
Key Design Features:
- Aluminum light-weight casting with 316 stainless steel product contact parts
- Universal design for both diverging and converging applications
- Convey line pressures up to 3 bar (static seals), and up to 6 bar (inflatable seals)
- No moving parts on the outside for increased operator safety
- Resistance to seal abrasion, so seals rarely need replacement