International Trade Fair for Construction Machinery, Building Material Machines, Mining Machines and Construction Vehicles.
Bauma CHINA, the International Trade Fair for Construction Machinery, Building Material Machines, Mining Machines and Construction Vehicles, takes place in Shanghai every two years and is Asia’s leading platform for experts in the sector.
Our competence, your innovation.
When it comes to its significance, bauma CHINA is the leading trade fair for the entire construction and building-material machine industry in China and all of Asia. The last event again broke all records and bauma CHINA delivered impressive proof of its status as the largest and most important industry event in Asia.
- Bauma CHINA reaches a new high
- The event’s new dimension reflects the upswing of the industry that enters a new era.
- Major international brands showcase their novelties
- The trade fair’s internationality demonstrates the global attractiveness of the important growth market in China.
- Domestic industry leaders in focus
- Bauma CHINA pools the Chinese innovations in the construction machinery industry.
- Smart & green technologies
- Bauma CHINA will be the ideal platform for a high-profile, innovative technology arena.
- Vast insight into the Chinese market
- Banking on 18 years of experience, bauma CHINA is the event that shapes the direction and future of China’s construction equipment industry.
- More than an exhibition: powerful networking for your business success.
- Leverage the many benefits bauma CHINA’s internationality offers—meet experts and decisionmakers from China and abroad.
SNIEC—the Shanghai New International Expo Centre—is one of the most modern trade-fair centers in East Asia.
SNIEC features 17 column-free, ground-level exhibition halls with a total of 200,000 square meters of indoor space and 100,000 square meters of outdoor space. As a multi-functional venue, SNIEC has all the facilities and services of a modern trade-fair center. Since it officially opened on November 2, 2001, SNIEC has developed at a rapid pace, welcoming more than 3 million guests and hosting some 80 world-class exhibitions each year.
24 Nov 2020 - 27 Nov 2020