Join the Institution of Mechanical Engineers’ Bulk Handling for Large Infrastructure Projects seminar to hear lessons learned from bulk materials handling experts from ongoing infrastructure projects for application in your own projects. This unique event provides a perfect forum to meet like-minded professionals, including waste recovery managers, tunnelling project managers and tunnelling engineers from engineering companies, contractors and solution providers. Discuss the latest technologies and techniques in bulk handling to reduce cost and energy usage in your planned projects.
Attend this seminar to:
- Hear lessons learnt on the bulk handling management from the main infrastructure projects across the UK:HS2, Lower Thames Crossing, Hinkley Point C, Thames Tideway Tunnel and the Northern Line Extension
- Discover the latest equipment available for use in your projects
- Gain best practice in bulk handling logistics from case studies to put into practice in your own projects
- Hear about the current environmental regulation and permit information to ensure you are planning your projects in line with them
- Network with experts in bulk handling from engineering companies, consultancies, contractors and solution suppliers
28 Feb 2018
Institution of Mechanical Engineers
Throughout the constantly evolving work of mechanical engineers, one institution has been at the heart of the world’s most important and dynamic industries since its formation in 1847. Today, working hard to support our 115,000 members, the Institution is the market leader among professional engineering bodies. It is a go-ahead organization with ...