£825 per delegate. Discounts are available for group bookings and returning delegates.
To register and pay online please visit the Store
Delegates will look at the setting up and commissioning of pneumatic conveying systems. This course is a ‘Hands on’ fully practical session using the pneumatic conveying lines and rotary valves in the on-site laboratories in Chatham.
- The practical challenge of starting up systems on site and making sure they work as the designer intended;
- Understand the key signals to look out for that tell you how the system is operating;
- Avoiding pitfalls that can lead to slow start up, blockages etc;
- How to know when the system is operating as intended;
- Ensuring the system is optimised around the users priority requirements eg. minimum energy usage/ particle blockage / system wear;
- It also covers lean and dense phase, rotary valves, blow tanks and various air supply types
Is this for me?
If you are actively involved in commissioning or troubleshooting pneumatic conveying systems, this course is aimed at you.
19 Sep 2023 - 20 Sep 2023
University of Greenwich