Drying for better life: food, pharmacy and art
The Politecnico di Torino is proud to host the 7th edition of the European Drying Conference. The Conference deals with cutting-edge research in drying field, enabling researchers and technicians to exchange ideas and innovation on drying methods, modeling and applications.
The European Drying Conference series is supported by the Working Party on Drying (WPD), within the framework of the European Federation of Chemical Engineering (EFCE).
The Conference proceedings will be published as ISBN book; in addition it is planned to publish the selected papers in Drying Technology Journal.
- Fundamentals of drying
- Modelling and simulation
- Physical properties
- Chemical, ceramic, textile and polymer materials
- Food and agricultural materials
- Pharmaceutical and biomaterials
- Measurements and process control
- Industrial processes and equipment
- Innovative technologies
- Energy and environmental implications
- Cultural heritage and art
10 Jul 2019 - 12 Jul 2019
The Polytechnic University of Turin