Foodex 2018 returns to the NEC to uncover the latest processing, packaging, ingredients and logistics innovation for food and drink manufacturers.
Foodex 2018, the UK’s premier trade event for the food and drink processing, packaging, ingredients and logistics industries, is returning in 2018 to offer a one-stop shop for manufacturing professionals across the full industry spectrum including our eight sectors:
Run over three days (Monday 16 – Wednesday 18 April 2018) at the NEC, Birmingham, the show will shine a light on the top trends making an impact across the spectrum of food manufacturing sectors: from improving traceability and consumer trust, transforming productivity and highlighting the latest new ingredients and super foods to make an impression on the industry.
Why should you visit?
- To see the whole food and drink supply chain under one roof from processing to packaging and ingredients to logistics.
- To view the latest product launches from the major players in the market place
- To be updated on the latest legislation and best practice
- To discover ways to improve efficiency and save money
- To compare suppliers and negotiate the best deals
Who should attend?
Whether you’re the proprietor of an independent butcher or baker or the director of a multinational food manufacturing organisation – if you’re in the food industry, you need to be at Foodex. Just some of the people who could benefit from attending include:
- Craft bakers
- Plant bakers
- Supply chain professionals
- Transport managers
- Warehouse managers
- Food technologists
- Equipment buyers
- Site managers
- Health & Safety representatives
16 Apr 2018 - 18 Apr 2018