Through presentations, exercises, and plenum discussions participants will acquire a solid knowledge of powder formulation – i.e. what are the challenges and possibilities and what you as a formulator should be aware of regarding powder characterization and process decisions.
a 3-day course where you will receive a solid understanding of:
- Particle technology basics relevant for powder properties
- Powder characterization & powder sampling
- Design principles for powder handling
- Powder product formulation guidance and case stories
- Powder product stability and shelf-life evaluation
- Powder processes and the influence of formulation
- Fluid bed drying, coating, and agglomeration
- Powder blending and segregation issues
21 Oct 2020 - 23 Oct 2020
Formulation and granulation specialists. Expertise in Fluid bed granulation/coating/drying, high shear mixing and powder product formulation in the food, feed, detergent and bulk industries.