Celebrating Dec-USA, Inc. 10 years anniversary, Dec group would like to cordially invite you to attend our Powder Handling and Containment Technologies Seminar, hosted at Dec-USA, Inc. in Brick, NJ on September 11th, 2019.
Dec experts will provide technical presentations on new technologies for the safe handling of powders regarding the following topics:
- Powder handling, enclosed process for GMP requirements
- High containment for solid handling
- Micronization of Pharmaceutical and Chemical Powders
- Increased Plant Productivity and Safety by Process Linking
- Workshop, group case study and Equipment demonstration
- Spend the day with a global market leader in Powder Handling and Containment Technologies.
A certificate will be provided that can apply toward your company’s continuous education credit.
Target Group: Personnel from the areas of process development, production, engineering, and maintenance.
Objectives: In this seminar, we will introduce innovative technology for powder handling systems, as well as possibilities for process optimization in existing plants.
For further details and to register, please contact:
Name: Kara Gouldner
Phone: 732-202-7536 ext. 100
*Registration will start at 8:45 AM, and we will begin at 9:15 AM, the conference will end at approximately 3:15 PM including lunch.
Due to limited seats, kindly confirm your participation/register early to avoid last-minute disappointment.
11 Sep 2019
Dec USA Inc