Fitted with a standard Cantilever Shaft, the Kek Centrifugal Sifter delivers not only the best standards of hygiene and cleanliness but also unsurpassed reliability with minimal maintenance requirements.
Features and Benefits
- Clean, simple design
- High efficiency – time saved during an inspection, cleaning, and maintenance
- Operator friendly – no tools required for stripping down and cleaning
- Easy access to oversize end door for opening in seconds
- Easily removable sifter screen for inspection and cleaning
- No leakage or contamination at the oversize end
- Hygienic design
Check to sift both product and minor ingredients to remove extraneous materials such as string, packing, insects, and bolts and for removing hard lumps of agglomerated products typically at the point of discharge from storage silos or sacks.
Protecting processing or packaging equipment by removing the small percentage of products exceeding the maximum feedstock specification.
One or more sifters divide the product into the various grades required for further processing or packaging.
Removal of fines that been generated during processing and handling which will otherwise spoil the appearance of a packed product or cause a problem during subsequent processing.
- Available in seven sizes
- From a few pounds per hour to over 100 tph
- Available with nylon, stainless steel is woven wire and wedge wire screens
- Inline pneumatic conveying models
Schenck Process engineer’s cutting-edge technologies and solutions across the bulk material handling spectrum, delivering unmatched precision and accuracy for dry powder ...