SPEC can utilize screw, vibratory, belt, bucket, or rotary feed devices to best meet the application.
One project for the confectionery industry was to recondition existing fondant equipment and a crème blender, while adding upgrades and new ingredient equipment. Taking a hand batched process and making it automated, while still emulating the hand process to ensure the original recipe was not altered was a top priority.
Other project highlights included:
- Reconditioned existing fondant equipment with add-on grades
- Reconditioned existing crème blender
- Added new ingredient equipment, including hot water surge tanks and feed hopper
- Implemented an automatic fondant syrup system
- Introduced a PLC fully automated system control panel
- Integrated Pulsafeeder pumps to fill the ingredients, including vanilla, coconut flavor, invert sugar, and raspberry flavor
Throughout SPEC’s custom systems, feeders can be integrated to provide accurate results for your products.
Contact SPEC to learn how we can be Your Link from Process to Productivity.Click here for related articles onlineFind manufacturers of feeders in our Equipment Guide
Sign up for Feeders E-Updates
Recent Feeders e-newsletters
Read our last “Feeders” e-newsletter campaigns here:
Specialty Process Engineering Company, LLC was founded in 1979 to represent leading equipment and technology manufacturers to serve the bulk material processing and handling needs of customers in the food, grain, minerals, chemicals, and pharma industries.We have evolved to accommodate the demand for a full service solution supplier of a wide range ...