This power-packed device can fit in your pocket to travel with your maintenance team and can be placed on any of your vibratory equipment to track vibrations and more. Open the app right on your smart device to sync APEX™ and view your equipment’s real-time data. Monitor vibration, stroke, frequency, and more at the click of a button.
- Plan your maintenance from actual data
- Parts replacement pre-failure is less expensive and will save money
- Send data easily to GK’s Field Service Team
GK’s all-new VERTEX™ takes monitoring your vibratory equipment to a whole new level. Capable of monitoring your equipment 24/7, VERTEX™ transmits this data to your personal BARRIER™ Portal. The VERTEX™ will even send text alerts to your phone to let you know immediately if there is anything amiss. With advanced service options, GK will help you monitor and troubleshoot these alerts.
- BARRIER™ Basic now comes standard on all GK equipment
- Be alerted the moment an issue arises
- 24/7 equipment monitoring
Our nomadic field service team will assist you with analyzing your data, monitoring your equipment, and implementing maintenance to keep your equipment running smoothly around the clock.
- Experienced professionals to analyze your data
- Solve Process or Production throughput issues
- Data Management
Convenience – Reliability – Experience
General Kinematics Bulk Material Handling Equipment & Processing SolutionsBulk material handling equipment simplifies the work-intensive process of managing rock, minerals, parts and other bulk materials.General Kinematics combines innovative technologies with production process insight and creativity to deliver engineered solutions that ...