New to the range, features what may well be the largest Cone Mill available, the CM800 which is 10 bar explosion-proof. The CM800 KEK Cone Mill was engineered by Kemutec specifically to support a client for the densification – bulk density increase of milk powder.
KEK Cone Mills are a popular choice across the food industry due to their ability to mill and gently grind a wide variety of materials, at either low or high speed. They are hygienically designed for simple, quick cleaning and particularly suitable for dairy applications and if wanted, CIP-able. The Cone Mill also ensured the client’s process minimized fines and effectively milled sticky fats powders. Also, KEK Cone Mills can be easily integrated into a vacuum conveying system, which brings a total cost-efficient solution.
Popular Food applications for the Cone Mill include:
– Crushing & densifying of potato flakes or oats flakes
– Grinding granulated sugar to castor sugar
– Granulating and densification of dairy powders after spray towers or belt dryers
– Granulating before tableting or capsule, like dextrose
– Reworking of chocolate/creme biscuits and confectionery- Producing all kind of fractions of breadcrumbs
– Spice mixes/flavors de-lumping/sieving
– Dispersing after mixing with fine additives or liquid injection for quality assurance
Other typical applications outside of food include:
– Pharma wet & dry granulation and tablet rework
– Detergent densification, soap flakes, and dishwasher tablet rework
Kemutec is a global, high quality brand for Sifters, Mixing Machines and Milling Machines. The industries Kemutec support include Food Processing, Pharmaceutical, ...