The new OBB-R uses Orbetron`s disc feeder technology that comes in 4 sizes 50, 100, 150, 200 Series. The specific series that is chosen is dependent on rate requirements. The adaptation of the disc feeding technology improves dosing accuracy over the standard slide or auger technologies.
Orbetron can retrofit both new and existing batch blenders from most manufactures. The ability to upgrade your current batch blenders can save processors money by extending the life of your initial investment, while improving dosing accuracy.
Retrofits typically are designed to improve dosing accuracy of the minor components, but can also be designed for all components that require low rate batch blending.
If processors need to expand to 6 components you can utilize the Orbetron controls to upgrade a standard 4 component batch blender to a 6 component, this allows for faster change overs and greater dosing abilities.
- Compact design dosing feeder
- Easy Cleaning (no more material bins to clean)
- Quick material change overs
- High temp operation
- Go from air activation to motor activation (multiple RPM’s available)
- Dust tight dosing feeders
- Feeding capability in grams
- Reduce cost by converting a 4 station blender into 6 component with electrical upgrade
- Loader integration
- Use existing controls or upgrade your controls
Sign up for Feeders E-Updates
Recent Feeders e-newsletters
Read our last “Feeders” e-newsletter campaigns here:
Orbetron, was established in 2011 to fill a niche in the low rate bulk material feeding market. Our consistent drive to produce a product that will feed low rates has allowed us to design feeders that you can hold in your hand!Since our founding our product line has expanded to include single/twin screw hard wall feeders, single/twin screw flex ...