Progressive Products, Inc offers heavy-duty, high quality, cast iron construction valves for use in pneumatic conveying and bulk material handling applications.
The inner surfaces are precision-machined with tight tolerances to prevent tapering in the bore for a tight, effective air seal (for up to at least 15 PSI).
Progressive Products’ factory set compression-type u-cup seal design requires no in field adjustments and are maintenance free, unlike standard packing-gland seal designs.
All of the airlocks come factory equipped with relieved-tip rotors, metal drive guard construction, and tapped endplates – so a seal purge can be installed at any time.
Not just a feeder- an airlock. To maximize the life of the valve and hold pressure differential, every rotor is custom machined to fit at the tightest tolerances possible for a given airlock size, valve configuration, and specific application. (Our smallest valve – 8” – has .004”-.005” end clearances and .003”-.005” diameter clearances). Every cast airlock we make is designed to hold at least a 20 psi pressure differential.
Lots of Extras
- Three-sided rotor relief. Less drag. Better revolution accuracy. Less wear.
- Outboard bearings – keep bearings free of material
- Maintenance-free seals – no fuss, no re-tightening
- Squeeze Lock bearings for super easy service
- Oversized rotor shaft to prevent twisting
- Air-purge ready. Add an air purge. Keep material out of seals. Prevent lock-ups.
- Teflon Seal (option). Extra long life. Good with sticky products.
Sign up for Valves, Gates & Airlocks E-Updates
Recent Valves, Gates & Airlocks e-newsletters
Read our last “Valves, Gates & Airlocks” e-newsletter campaigns here:
Progressive Products, Inc is a full service provider of pneumatic conveying components specializing in abrasion resistant products such as ceramic backed fittings and wear resistant hoppers, chutes, cyclones, and target boxes.