The twin shaft machine contra-rotates to bring lumps to the central breaking zone by providing a self cleaning process. After that, the breaker breaks them into smaller without bridging or clogging. The blade fixings are designed for best performance. So in the time of functioning these are utilizing the shear strength than tensile strength. With the help of lump breaker, one can get accurate size, which helps to maintain flow in the conveying systems. For highly potent compounds, lump breaker is also an effective device because it precise portions which can be easily taken up to the next process.
Progressive Products, Inc recommends testing should be done on all material to confirm size selection.
It is also recommended that level sensors be used downstream of the lump breaker to prevent over-filling of the feeding device being used.
Design Standards Quality Lump Breaker by Progressive Products, Inc:
Lump Breaker – 12″ x 12″ SS
- 304 SS, 2b finish construction
- 12″ x 12″ inside square inlet and outlet
- Two (2) 304 SS shafts with 304 SS, 1/2″ square, fingers
- Two (2) sets of 304 SS, 1/2″ square, fingers welded to housing exterior
- Outboard bearings with concentric locking collar
- External seals
- Factory assembled rotor shaft air purge assembly complete with single solenoid air control valve, regulator, and interconnecting air line – NEMA 4 enclosure
- Gear guard painted safety orange
- 2HP drive assembly with 230/460 VAC, 3 phase, 60 Hz motor, TEFC, and drive guard
-Carbon Steel Model Available
-316 Stainless Steel Model Available
-24″ x 24″ Model Available
-X-proof drive group available
-Inlet and Outlet transitions available
Sign up for Size & Volume Reduction E-Updates
Recent Size and Volume Reduction e-newsletters
Read our last “Size and Volume Reduction” e-newsletter campaigns here:
Progressive Products, Inc is a full service provider of pneumatic conveying components specializing in abrasion resistant products such as ceramic backed fittings and wear resistant hoppers, chutes, cyclones, and target boxes.