Two-Mass, sub-resonant natural frequency design is self-compensating to automatically maintain constant feed rate for varying load and material changes. The result is an increased feed capacity, lower energy costs, and exceptional reliability. These unique capabilities create a high-performance solution to maximize feeding in your process application.
- Two-Mass vibratory drive can be designed with low horsepower foot mounted or double c flange motors.
- Simple, extra-heavy duty construction for years of trouble free service.
- Two-Mass, sub-resonant natural frequency design is self-compensating to automatically maintain constant feed rate for varying load and material changes.
- Significant annual energy savings over brute or direct force designs.
- Engineered to be low maintenance for continuous uptime.
- Extra-Heavy duty design withstands heavy parts and abrasive materials.
Sign up for Feeders E-Updates
Recent Feeders e-newsletters
Read our last “Feeders” e-newsletter campaigns here:
General Kinematics Bulk Material Handling Equipment & Processing SolutionsBulk material handling equipment simplifies the work-intensive process of managing rock, minerals, parts and other bulk materials.General Kinematics combines innovative technologies with production process insight and creativity to deliver engineered solutions that ...