Suitable for wet or dry applications, 1 lateral motor, central bottom outlet, 100% customizable and easily fits into small spaces thanks to its compact size.
With quick release clamps, Virto’s new VP1 reduces down-time as it’s easy to strip down and clean without tools. Manufactured in 800 mm diameter size, it comes in a single deck configuration
The VP1 model is used as safety screener for guaranteeing maximum product control, it can be installed; under storage silos, on powder conveyor lines and at pre-packing phases within many industries including food, pharmaceutical, agriculture, chemical, recycling and many others.
What are the benefits of VP1?
- Specifically designed for highly efficient safety/control screening.
- Greater performance on safety/control screening.
- Higher capacity in comparison to same size machines.
- Suitable for low headroom.
- Easy and faster to assemble and clean.
- Fully customizable to meet your specifications.
- ATEX certified.
- FDA approved seals and gaskets.
- 2 year warranty.
Sign up for Screening & Separation E-Updates
Recent Screening and Separation e-newsletters
Read our last “Screening and Separation” e-newsletter campaigns here:
With operations starting nearly 70 years ago, Virto Group is one of Europe’s largest manufacturers of screening and separation equipment producing up to 3,500 vibrating sieves a year for more than 65 different industries (ranging from fine food, pharma and metal powders to heavy aggregate and mining material) across more than 75 countries.Virto’s ...