Beba Mischtechnik GmbH was founded in the year 1958 with the head office in Bartmannsholte, near Essen in The Oldenburg Land. The owner, Mr. Hubert Berding, always developed aid and special tools for his employees with his excellent leadership in his construction company. This passion for creative, innovative ideas and structures gave rise to use of counter-rotating mixing tools (compulsory mixers) for the construction industry. A global standard today. This development gave rise to other new mixing devices, useful even to other industrial sectors apart from the construction industry and agriculture.
Over the years, the company has grown steadily into becoming one of the known names in mixing technology. In the year 2002, Mr. Ulrich Witte took over the company and he started working on other fields of application as well, along with the world-famous compulsory mixers, in order to expand the company even further.
Today, the company is made up of three business divisions: Compulsory mixers for mixing all types of liquids and powders, mixers for processing residues of nuclear waste and a business division of continuous foam technology, for applications in all areas of food and non-food industries.
Apart from self-developed patents, the company works with several European research institutes and develops new mixing systems with partners to make headway with developments in the individual industries.
In 2014, an additional production hall was built and the office building was entirely renovated to match the growth and the requirements of the markets.
Today, the company has over thirty highly motivated and trained employees and the name ‘beba Mischtechnik’ is globally known as a synonym for creative, innovative and optimum solutions for all types of mixing systems and their applications.