Because both questions and answers will be posted, please make sure to only include information that you are willing to have appeared on the site or advise us about which details should not appear.
Please also let us know if there are any other technical areas for which you’d like to see us line up authorities — or if you want to become an expert of BulkInside yourself.
Experts are available in the listed categories.
BulkInside reserves the right to omit questions. If your question is chosen, it will appear with the Expert answer on the site. Please check back frequently to see the answer to your question and others submitted by people in your industry.
Submit a Question
Please send us your question; we will forward it to the appropriate expert and post the answer as soon as possible.
- What Do Chutes And Hoppers Do In Pneumatic Conveying Systems?A pneumatic conveying system can’t function without the combination of chutes and hoppers – they are integral and critical components that are... Read more 1 answers
- What Is Saltation Velocity?Saltation velocity is the speed below which particles being conveyed through a pneumatic conveying system lose suspension and begin to deposit at the bottom of... Read more 1 answers
- Are All Moisture Sensors Equal?When working with materials that can hold water, it is always important to know how much water is contained inside it. Depending on the size of the particles,... Read more 1 answers
- How to transport soft gel capsules to hoppers?Few questions about transporting soft gel capsules between work stations: What are the ways to store soft gel caps? Maximum storage solutions for soft gel... Read more 0 answers
- Compressed air reservoir tank for Pneumatic ConveyingOne single compressed air supply line from the compressor room is branched out into two main lines in our plant, one is to supply the dense phase conveying, and... Read more 0 answers
- Feeder mismatch weight readingOur feeder has mismatch reading of weight to actual, calibration and tared was done.. Overfeeding and underfeeding always occurs. What should we do.. Controller... Read more 0 answers
- Sampling in mixing processHow do you determine the sample size when one is mixing large quantities of powders/liquids in a batch process? Because for less volume, it is feasible to take... Read more 0 answers
- Detecting powder blockages in an opaque pipeWhat is the best way to detect a powder blockage in an opaque pipe?... Read more 0 answers
- Dust carry over from the cycloneI have a fan and cyclone system for extracting dust from a grain tipping point The fan is positioned after the cyclone but I am seeing a large quantity of dust... Read more 0 answers
- We are looking for a customized product to handle the alumina and bath mixture?We are looking for a customized product to handle the alumina and bath mixture at the bottom of the pot.This mixture is abrasive in nature. Mixture shall be... Read more 0 answers