Learn more about the trade fair program
In addition to exploring the companies’ offerings, visitors can attend workshops, conferences or demonstrations! In the fair program:
- Expert workshops, during which exhibitors and invited speakers will share their knowledge and present interesting case studies. Among the topics: AI and automation, employee competence in Industry 4.0, industrial vacuum cleaners and vacuum loaders in industry, or practical tips for implementing CMMS.
- Autumn Maintenance School Conference – a conference for maintenance practitioners. Topics include cyber security, changes to the Machinery Directive and reducing energy costs.
- Demonstrations at the SEW-EURODRIVE booth: the company will present gearbox working positions and give tips on what to keep in mind when installing gearboxes,
- Alpine rescue demonstration by the Masters of Altitude company,
- Employer Zone, where you can find the perfect boss!
The combination of two issues widely present in the industry – processing and transportation of bulk and solids, and tools and methods of maintenance – during one event, allows for a comprehensive presentation of solutions for most manufacturing companies. Find out which companies are exhibiting this year and get your free ticket on the show’s website.
See you on October 18 and 19, 2023 at EXPO Krakow!