The Milli-Temp series can be used on any application where bearing temperature monitoring is needed. The sensor has been designed to allow the depth of the probe to be adjustable depending on the application. This adjustability allows the tip of the probe to be placed in the optimal position for monitoring bearing temperature and also enables verification using the 4B ADB Tester.
The sensor screws directly into the bearing housing using the threads of the existing grease zerk. The body of the Milli-Temp has an integrated zerk, allowing lubrication of the bearing without the need to remove the sensor. The sensors are supplied with a 3m cable.
The connections are not polarity sensitive therefore special connection requirements are eliminated, and the cable can be extended in the field.
- One Body Design – provides a 4-20 mA output provided directly from the sensor, eliminating the need for an external transmitter
- Rated to -40 Degrees
- Small Probe Diameter Allows Easy Grease Flow
- Probe lengths 50mm, 75mm, 100mm, 150mm, 200mm
- Approved for explosive atmospheres:
- ATEX and IECEx Zones 20, 21 & 22 for dust
Founded in the UK in 1971 as a subsidiary of The Braime Group, 4B Braime Components, Ltd. has been an industry leader in developing high quality, innovative, and dependable material handling components for the agricultural and industrial sectors. 4B’s product line ranges from elevator buckets, elevator bolts and drop forged conveyor chain to level ...