Providing an alternative to traditional costly fixed silo storage and road tanker loading facilities, the Obsidian provides all the benefits of fixed plant installations, with the flexibility to demobilise and relocate it as needed.
Including on-board compressed air, dust extraction and electrical controls, this premium solution is constructed and designed to withstand the rigours of a fast-paced trans-loading environment.
Faster, cleaner transfers
- Accepts FIBCs up to 1,500mm square with a storage volume of 4,000L
- Vertical-Horizontal F5 Aero-Mechanical Conveyor provides the most efficient and high velocity transfer of raw materials to road tankers
- Fully integrated dust extraction and containment system, captures dust during FIBC splitting and tanker-loading operations
- Road Tanker alignment and positioning cameras with wireless monitors for rapid and accurate tanker locating.
- Flood and access lighting for 24/7 operation and maintenance, even in outdoor environments
- Integrated condition monitoring system avoids unplanned downtime by continuously monitoring bearing heat, drive speeds, and amperage. Switches system to limp mode and alerts operators to irregularities before damage or a breakdown event occurs
- Remote PLC login, enables updates and off-site troubleshooting by Floveyor
- Maintenance and viewing platforms allow effortless access to all common maintenance areas
- Integrated screw feeder pushback, exposes an 800mm wide access platform for easy access to the screw feeder idler bearing and seal
- GPO outlets for tools and equipment
- Pneumatic hoses for maintenance and clean down (cleaning wands provided)
Intelligent control system
- Maximises throughput rates automatically by monitoring conveyor drive loading and fluctuating the screw feeder drive speed to suit (no operator calibration required)
- Detects when the road tanker pod is full, pauses loading and prompts the operator to switch to the next pod
- Electrically-actuated loading bellow with smart control system
- Auto-lower function with slack-rope sensor
- Auto-raise function, eliminates the risk of tankers driving off while attached.
- Self-sealing when not in-use, eliminates spillage between trucks
FIBC type – Disposable (Single-Trip) Flat Bottom Bags
Material suitability – All powders and granules
- Industrial & Chemical
- Not suited to most Food Grade Applications
- Not suitable for ATEX/IECEx Applications
- Semi Mobile – Relocatable in multiple large assemblies with crane (maximum lift approx. 6t)
Find a complete solution
Floveyor provides complete tailored solutions for high-grade bulk handling. Every design and construction detail reflects their commitment to creating the ultimate in contamination free, high efficiency, reliable and low maintenance conveying. Contact Floveyor today to discuss your needs.
Find your local Floveyor distributors and resellers
Find your nearest Floveyor distributor for help with:
- Choosing the right aero-mechanical conveyors and complementary equipment for your needs
- Getting complete after sales service and support
The Floveyor is the original aero-mechanical conveyor, invented by our family-owned business back in 1960. Since then, we've driven its evolution, pioneering our industry's benchmark product suite and establishing ourselves as the world's aero-mechanical conveying specialists. Learn about the holistic engineering ethos that makes our solutions ...