In PHB Weserhütte, S.A., we have over 50 years’ experience in the field of applied engineering and capital equipment, where we are one of the leading companies, working with our own technology in the area of materials handling and collaborating with specialised technologists in other industrial areas.
Over these years, we have accumulated vast experience in the development of Turnkey Projects in practically all the industrial sectors as energy, iron and steel, cement, chemical and petrochemical, the environment, ports, fertilisers, mining and other industrial plants.
- In 1884 Weserhütte commences its activities in Bad Oeynhausen, followed by Pohlig in Siegen and Bleichert in Leipzig in 1874, and finally Heckel in Saarbrücken in 1905.
- In 1962 the merger of Pohlig, Heckel and Bleichert occurs, which led to the establishment of a single company, PHB A.G.
- In 1980 PHB A.G. and Weserhütte A.G. agree to merge, and in this way PHB Weserhütte A.G. or PWH is created, a name adopted by several subsidiary companies. That same year PHB and Weserhütte merge in Spain, creating in this way the PHB Weserhütte, S.A. company.
- In 1987 the German parent company is absorbed by another industrial group which changes the structure of PHB Weserhütte A.G., which leads to the German group ceasing its activities and the independence of the Spanish subsidiary, which reaches an agreement to keep the references, technology and know how of the German group.
- In 1995 TSK acquires all of PHB Weserhütte’s shares.