No more guessing games
Conduct a trial using the Alfa Laval HPM either on site at your manufacturing facility or at the Alfa Laval Fluid Handling Application & Innovative Centre in Kolding, Denmark. Working with industry experts, you can optimize powder mixing based on your exact process requirements and formulations under near-actual operating conditions.
Don’t worry if you cannot be physically present; you can join the trials by live video link. The test results are all the proof you will need.
No more lumping
With the HPM, pectin dispersion and dissolution are straightforward. The HPM is the only hygienic mixer capable of aspirating powder while simultaneously pumping viscous solutions at pressures of 4 bar or more – without requiring an additional pump. A recent HPM trial for a European food processor eliminated lumping issues while preparing concentrated pectin solutions used for fruit preparation recipes.
30% faster mixing time, reduced costs
“The HPM cuts process time by 30%, increasing quality and yield” says Frédéric Liot, Business Development Food, Industry Management, Alfa Laval. He adds: “This powder mixer delivers fully hydrated pectin solutions at concentrations of 8% or higher. Free of lumps and immediately available for further processing, it produces a longer-lasting pectin solution, which increases yield and cuts overall pectin costs”.
Why test the HPM before you buy
- Validated performance
- Verified improvements in productivity, product quality, yield, and energy savings
- Proof of business value
Advantages of testing at our Application & Innovation Centre
- Optimized processes using our complete range of pump, valve, cleaning, mixing, and dispersion solutions
- Verified energy and water savings, increased yield and productivity, and improved hygiene
- Industry experts work with you to optimize processes
- Trial participation in person or by remote live link