Tridelta Siperm GmbH – A Tridelta Group Company
Since 1953 we produce highly porous sintered materials at our site in Dortmund. Our many years of varied experience in the processing of PE (Siperm HP), Stainless Steel (Siperm R) and Bronze (Siperm B) to high porous plates, pipes, molded parts and customized welding constructions makes us a competent partner in the search for the best solution for your specific application problem.
Tridelta Siperm GmbH, formerly belonging to the ThyssenKrupp AG, is now a subsidiary of Tridelta GmbH.
Quality Management: Our quality system is certified according to DIN EN ISO 9001:2008.
Energy Management: Since October 2014 we are certified according to ISO 50000:2011.
Traditional applications for highly porous sintered materials include:
- Bulk material handling – fluidization and discharge, homogenization, aeration, hydrophobic aeration, de-aeration, extraction, compaction of bulk material, volume reduction, cooling and drying
- Gasing and degasing – forming and inertisation
- Filtration – liquid filtration, solids filtration, polymer filtration
- Silencing – silencers from porous polyethylene, porous stainless steel or porous bronze
- Safety technology, Explosion protection – explosion protections from porous metals, flame arrestors, sensor protection, valve protection, fluidization with antistatic PE
- Storage – Capillary transport, storage of fragrances and lubricants, storage of inks