Based on extensive knowledge on material storage, filling and feeding, the Schenck Process ProFlex range offers models to meet the varying material requirements of the Plastic Compound and Masterbatch industries and includes variants for feed rates of up to 6000dm3/h, 3000dm3/h, 500dm3/h and 100dm3/h.
Several design features have been incorporated into the ProFlex range, to not only maximize performance but to also ensure integration, operation and maintenance are as simple as possible. These include:
- Space-saving design, that enables optimum installation in existing and new production plants
- Simple maintenance through rapid and simple disassembly for cleaning and changing feed material
- Easy operation, through integrated measuring, control and regulation electronics
- Smooth outflow of bulk materials is provided through an asymmetric design of its flexible hopper with steep wall angles
- Easy change of discharge / drive side ensures operational flexibility for limited space availability
- Optimum, high performance with an installation of up to eight feeders
- High safety LIW-critical cabling encapsulatedIdeal for the compound and masterbatch industries, the ProFlex C loss-in-weight feeder family is also characterized by:
- Asymmetric design
- Easy change of discharge / drive side
- 8 point massage system
- Easy dismantling and cleaning
- Steep hopper walls
- LIW-critical cabling encapsulated
Schenck Processes offers the ability to design, size, sell, fabricate and integrate other OEM processes as well as installing and providing ongoing support delivers full control.
As the primary equipment manufacturer, Schenck Process can manage production schedules for faster lead times on highly-engineered, custom-built systems. The end result is a predictable, efficient, and effective material handling process solutions.
Schenck Process engineer’s cutting-edge technologies and solutions across the bulk material handling spectrum, delivering unmatched precision and accuracy for dry powder ...