The pneumatic conveyor allows transferring the same material from one point to another using the vacuum as a driving force.
The completely closed system allows eliminating product dispersions during transport, eliminating the risk of contamination.
Thanks to the extreme simplicity and flexibility of the system, a pneumatic conveyor can perform different functions that go beyond the simple transfer of material between two points:
- Dust separation
- Loading-unloading of industrial machinery or containers of various kinds
- Dust distribution in multiple discharge points
- Multiple withdrawal
These features make pneumatic conveyors the optimal solution for many food, chemical, pharmaceutical and nutraceutical companies.
Their use can increase up to 30% the productivity and efficiency of the automatic or semi-automatic machines on which they are installed.
But what are the advantages of a pneumatic conveyor?
The pneumatic powder conveyor systems simplify the process and make it hygienic and safe:
- Easy and quick to install and interface with other process machines
- They require little space thanks to the use of flexible pipes and can also be implemented later thanks to their modularity
- Prevent product leakage and contamination and some models prevent de-mixing
- The required maintenance is minimal and extremely simple and fast to perform as they are systems with few moving mechanical parts subject to wear. The use of clean and non-lubricated compressed air only contributes to maintaining maximum transport efficiency.
- Increased hygiene and safety within the departments.
Delfin pneumatic conveyor ranges have been developed in collaboration with important users taking into consideration the different needs they may face.
Delfin distributes its industrial vacuums worldwide, through a network of subsidiaries and sales partnerships with major players in the local market. Delfin was founded over twenty years ago by the passion of its founder, Antonino Siclari, for the industrial vacuum sector. Since then he has never stopped working to offer its customers innovative ...