The pneumatic conveyor allows transferring the same material from one point to another using the vacuum as a driving force.
The completely closed system allows eliminating product dispersions during transport, eliminating the risk of contamination.
Thanks to the extreme simplicity and flexibility of the system, a pneumatic conveyor can perform different functions that go beyond the simple transfer of material between two points:
- Dust separation
- Loading-unloading of industrial machinery or containers of various kinds
- Dust distribution in multiple discharge points
- Multiple withdrawal
Their use can increase up to 30% the productivity and efficiency of the automatic or semi-automatic machines on which they are installed.
But what are the advantages of a pneumatic conveyor?
The pneumatic powder conveyor systems simplify the process and make it hygienic and safe:
- Easy and quick to install and interface with other process machines
- They require little space thanks to the use of flexible pipes and can also be implemented later thanks to their modularity
- Prevent product leakage and contamination and some models prevent de-mixing
- The required maintenance is minimal and extremely simple and fast to perform as they are systems with few moving mechanical parts subject to wear. The use of clean and non-lubricated compressed air only contributes to maintaining maximum transport efficiency.
- Increased hygiene and safety within the departments.
Delfin pneumatic conveyor ranges have been developed in collaboration with important users taking into consideration the different needs they may face.