REMBE® Process Safety Days is a two-day networking event with highly topical presentations, live demonstration and an extraordinary evening event. It is dedicated to engineers, planners, operators, technicians, maintainer, safety inspectors, technical experts and inspection personnel in supervising organisations.
Among others, this year´s REMBE® Process Safety Days – Process Pressure Safety and Relief from 17. to 18. September 2019 discuss:
- Risk and consequence analysis of chemical and petrochemical processes – from HAZOP to a reliable safety concept
- Specific codes and standards for pressure relief devices – Commonalities, differences and backgrounds
- Sizing and engineering – Pressure relief design for reactive processes
- Practical methods for the use of pressure relief devices
- Installation, inspection, maintenance and service of pressure relief devices – a pragmatic approach
17 Sep 2019 - 18 Sep 2019
REMBE® GmbH Safety + Control
REMBE® is a safety specialist in explosion safety and pressure relief. It provides customers in all industries with safety systems for their plants and equipment. All products are made in Germany and meet the requirements of national and international regulations. REMBE® ...