COMESSA, solutions for thermal processing of divided solids.
Since 1920, a recognized experience of optimized solutions.
COMESSA activity is international with more than 1 500 references throughout 80 countries.
COMESSA is specialized in thermal treatment of divided solids (powders, crystals, granules, beads, pellets, crumps, etc.)
Thermal processes include:
- Gas-solid reaction
- Granulation and coating for fertilizers
- Cooking and toasting for food
COMESSA has a complete range of custom-built equipment adapted to all needs, including all kind of:
- Static fluidized beds and fluidized bed with immersed heat exchangers
- Vibrating fluidized beds
- High temperature fluidized beds (including catalyst activators)
- Rotary tubes (direct and indirect), Steam tubes
- Combined rotary dryer-coolers
- Belt dryers
- Flash dryers, Rapid dryers, Cyclonic dryers
For each activity sector, here are some examples of COMESSA main applications:
- In chemical industry: Fertilizers, salts organic and mineral, polymers (PVC, PVDF, etc.) and elastomers, catalysts (catalyst activator package), etc.
- In food industry: Sugar, polyols, salt, amino acids, pectin, cocoa, coffee, vegetables, milk powder, yeast, cream desserts, instant flours baby food, plant proteins, extrudates, breakfast cereals, pet food, etc.
- In mineral industry: Ores, sand, crushed glass, coke, coal, oily metal chips, metallic residues, copper wastes, talc, clay, alumina, zeolite, phosphates, etc.
More information on COMESSA Website: www.comessa.com
Contact: Fabienne LANG / email@example.com / +33 3 88 79 77 53