KMA AAIRMAXX ESP – Energy-efficient and cost saving.
Spray dryers in the food, diary and pharmaceutical industry need highly efficient dust filters in order to prevent fine dust particles escaping to the outside.
Traditional filter solutions like cyclones, followed by police bag filters, are able to do the job, but need high energy input and require long downtimes for filter washing after product changes in the spray dryer. In addition, the bag filters need to be changed frequently for sanitary reasons. In this regard, KMA AAIRMAXX ESP is a highly effective and cost-saving alternative.
Process Advantages of KMA AAIRMAXX ESP:
– Sanitary dust filtration ensures product recovery and hence increases plant yield
– Energy-efficient filtration process: low pressure drop, hence minimal energy input
– CIP (cleaning-in-place) system for quick and sanitary filter cleaning
– The open tubular design prevents clogging of the filter device
– Automatic dust discharge system
– Compliancy with common environmental regulations
– Optional heat recovery available
– Full stainless steel construction assures low wear and long lifetime.
Consequently KMA AAIRMAXX ESP filters allow for a short payback period due to:
– reduced energy costs
– shorter setup and downtime periods
– product recovery.
KMA filtration system – committed to the environment.
The company KMA is characterised by people who, above all, are convinced that producing energy-efficient air purification systems makes an active contribution to the protection of the environment and reduces the greenhouse effect. This is in all of our interests; and will benefit future generations.
Protecting the environment while saving energy costs. No problem with KMA emission control system.