Oneida Air Systems, Inc. was founded in 1993 to provide products and technology to smaller wood working operations. Our business is dust collection, nothing else. We are dedicated to the innovative design of industrial grade dust collection systems that help create a safe, healthy, and practical workplace environment. We are recognized nationally and internationally as leaders in small wood shop hygiene and dust collection. We are dedicated to the pursuit of innovation and quality in products and services for the wood working industry we serve, and strive to provide quality US jobs, excellent working conditions and benefits for the people employed by us.
Values and Guiding principles
- We will always strive to build the best possible products and provide personal services to produce a quality result for the customer.
- We will always be factual and completely honest with information presented in our literature, website and in our advertising.
- We will continue to innovate and utilize our R&D resources to provide up to date products and information
- We will always work toward providing the customer with exactly what they need. No one will be over sold.
- We will always strive toward maintaining quality US manufacturing jobs
Why Collecting wood dust is essential…
The benefits of good dust collection have been known in large industry for years. Air quality is drastically improved, worker sick days are minimized, and machine defects and clean up time are significantly reduced. We believe you deserve these same benefits. That’s why all Oneida systems were designed to filter 99% of the most harmful dust particles. The result is a healthy, clean, and efficient shop.
About dust collection systems…
The goal of any high quality system must be to filter harmful dust before you breathe it into your lungs. Most small collectors, including ceiling units, cannot protect you from fine dust. In fact, many collectors have too high an air-to-cloth ratio. The micron-sized dust particles are forced through the filter media due to the high air velocity and small surface of the filter media. Remember, a human hair is 100 microns thick, while the most harmful dust particles are less than 10 microns thick. All Oneida systems filter over 99.9% of fine dust down to 1 micron.
Get started today…
Call our free advice design line or send us a completed shop design data sheet. We’ll get back to you quickly with our recommendations including the cost to deliver your own Oneida system. From shop design through installation, Oneida is with you every step of the way.