Now could be the time to update your skills and learning ready for the return to work.
You may be interested in:
- Pneumatic Conveying System Design (9 – 10 June)
- Powder Handling and Flow for Additive Manufacturing (15 – 16 July)
Or wish to arrange an ‘in-company’ course on-line from a variety of subjects, including but not limited to
- Storage and Discharge of Powders and Bulk Materials
- Electrostatics in Powder Handling
- Dust Control for Processes
Sessions can be split to accommodate your requirements; the preferred method seems to be turning a 2-day course into 5 x 2 – 3-hour sessions over 5 days. You choose!
Full course details and dates for campus-based courses after September are found here
We look forward to hearing from you and arranging a course to suit your needs.