Rossi has developed its business in the most demanding application sectors, a wide range of products and solutions to maximize performance and to minimize the Total Cost of Ownership and provide application support offering assistance and innovative solutions during the design phase.
A wide range of specific products for the bulk solids industry:
- Heavy-duty motors, helical and bevel helical gearboxes, planetary gearboxes and coaxial gearboxes.
- Helical and bevel helical gear reducers and gearmotors G series, 20 sizes (40 … 401), nominal torque up to 100 kN m.
- Coaxial gear reducers and gearmotors E series, 16 sizes (32 … 180), nominal torque up to 10 kN m.
- Combined bevel helical and coaxial units compact gearmotor to match the application requirements.
- Planetary gear reducers and gearmotors EP series, 20 sizes (001 … 710), nominal torque up to 710 kN m.
- Helical and bevel helical gear reducers H series, 12 sizes (4000 … 8001) nominal torque up to 1000 kN m.
- Electric motors asynchronous three-phase motors and brake motors TX – HeGen series
- Main certifications: UL, RoHS, EAC.
- Minimum maintenance thanks to long-lasting materials: 3 years warranty.
Experience and know-how have led us to become a reference supplier for the high-quality products we realize, in combination with specific turnkey solutions mainly used in heavy-duty industrial applications such as those found in mining, quarrying, mineral processing and other typical applications. For over 60 years we have understood that experience in a sector like this is a key factor to develop solutions for the future.
Modularity can be considered the foundation of Rossi. Modular products and “modular” processes allow us to engineer a solution for almost every industrial applica¬tion requiring a gearmotor or gear reducer. To us, mo¬dularity means flexibility, a wide range of options, faster delivery, and most important of all, competitiveness. Even more, it allows for assemblies in any assembly facility with almost limitless configurations allowing us to deliver solutions, regardless if it comes to supply a standard unit or an engineered one, in a cost-effective manner. This capability is made possible through our ability to understand the customer’s requirements and translate the needs of that customer into a commercially and technically acceptable solution.
The power of knowledge
Experience and knowledge do not only mean to know what is needed in the specific application but also how to support customers during all design and dimensioning phases. We continue to develop our experience and share our knowledge that is relevant to machine builders today no matter what the application is.
Ask us whatever you need: we will support you.Click here for related articles and newsSearch for belt conveyor manufacturers in our equipment guide
Sign up for Mechanical Conveying E-Updates
Recent Mechanical Conveying e-newsletters
Read our last “Mechanical Conveying” e-newsletter campaigns here:
We innovate and boost operations by manufacturing performing, precise, reliable and high-quality products.We are always one step forward in offering highly reliable products and in developing technical innovations that can satisfy an unlimited number of application needs, even in the most demanding conditions.This is what our customers perceive ...