With ProFlex® C 500, 3000 and 6000, Schenck Process already offers three feeder sizes with a total of five extension hoppers. Now Schenck Process adds to their offering:
- Fit for small extruders: The new ProFlex® C100 is the smallest of the ProFlex® C family and as such also fits on small extrudes. It comes in low weight. Up to five feeders can be grouped around an inlet of a lab or small size extruder.
- Makes the customer flexible: A quick change hopper option in the ProFlex® line for fast and clean change over without disassembling of the feed screw. By keeping several hoppers including screw-in stock, a wide range of additives and color pigments can be provided for in a highly flexible manner.
- Ready for sticky powders: The asymmetric design prevents bridging and plugging of sticky material.
- As quick as the customer: The new ProFlex® C100 is equipped with an integrated gearbox for turndown ratios of up to 1:120.
- Accuracy ensured: Flexible wall liner massaged at eight points, which allows a constant and accurate filling of the screw feed element.
- Prepared for the US market: It is NEMA drive ready for compounding and masterbatch, which is crucial for the US market.
The ProFlex® C feeding system is used for the continuous feeding of bulk materials such as powder, granulates, pellets or fibers. Optimized design, flexible hopper walls, and flexible installation options make the ProFlex® C a tailored solution for the compound and masterbatch industries.
All of the Schenck Process ProFlex® C loss-in-weight feeder family for the compound and masterbatch industry is characterized by:
- Asymmetric design
- Easy change of discharge/drive side
- 8 point massage system
- Easy dismantling and cleaning
- Steep hopper walls
- LIW-critical cabling encapsulated
All of these features are of course carried on in the new ProFlex C100.
Our abilities to design, size, sell, fabricate, and integrate other OEM processes as well as installing and providing ongoing support delivers full control. As the primary equipment manufacturer, we manage production schedules for faster lead times on highly-engineered, custom-built systems. The end result is a predictable, efficient, and effective material handling process solutions.
Click here for more information on the ProFlex® C100Click here for related articles and news
Sign up for Feeders E-Updates
Recent Feeders e-newsletters
Read our last “Feeders” e-newsletter campaigns here:
Schenck Process is the global technology and market leader in applied measuring technology. We make processes work in all areas of industry throughout the world. For us that means improving our customer processes in terms of reliability, efficiency, and accuracy. Combining outstanding equipment and extensive process knowledge, we develop and manufacture ...