Major benefits claimed for the user:
- Never run out of material.
- Never overfill, with filter damage and its environmental impact.
- Verify delivery amounts and prevent fraud.
- Schedule deliveries and save on transportation costs.
SiloWeigh.Net’s sensors have been upgraded and are compensated both for temperature changes and the material on which they are mounted, making them more stable and suitable for stainless steel or aluminum silos as well as steel. All bolt-on sensors give errors with large weather changes but a new variable parameter filter is claimed to hold the display steady while still responding instantly to fills and discharges.
Other features include:
- View on local computers or over the Internet through any computer, tablet or smart phone.
- Digital transmission from silos improves accuracy, using single cable or radio when cables cannot be used.
- Hard wired audible and visual alarms, plus text and Email alerts when selected alarm levels reached. Automatically reorder when the level gets low.
- Records liquid levels too; add your admixture inventory.
- Safe, no need to climb the silo; sensors bolt onto the legs.
- Can measure divided silos with any split percentage.
- Reliable – no moving parts.
- Accuracy of 1 to 2% by weight, not volume, at a lower cost than 3D level sensors.
Self or assisted installation. Technicians throughout the U.S. and Canada.Click here for related articles and news
Sign up for Weighing Systems & Scales E-Updates
Recent Weighing Systems and Scales e-newsletters
Read our last “Weighing Systems and Scales” e-newsletter campaigns here: