This compact sensor is great for level measurement and pressure detection for liquids or solids in ordinary environments and in sanitary and hygienic applications.
There are three models to cover all your small vessels:
- The MCP-100 for Liquids: To use in water-based liquids in sanitary and hygienic applications
- The MCP-200 for Solids: For bulk solids with hygienic options for food and pharmaceutical processing
- And the MCP-300 with Extensions: Which is customized with a stainless-steel tube extension in lengths from 2.5” to 39”
With a BinMaster mini capacitance probe you get:
- Simple setup. Using wireless Bluetooth on your phone or programmed on a PC.
- Visual alerts. Via a colorful LED, status display with adjustable coloration.
- PLC integration. When you connect the MCP to a control system using an IO-Link
- And optional hygienic connectors. Including stainless steel fittings in a variety of sizes.
You will find the MCP point level detector helpful in:
- Dry or wet hoppers
- Water and chemical storage tanks
- Pump rooms
- Filtration and separation vessels
- Or tank feeders
These compact sensors are ideal in industries like:
- Food and beverage. Such as milk, cheese, yogurt, and other dairy products. Beer, soft drinks, and juices, too.
- Water purification. For bottlers of drinking water, beer, soft drinks, or juices for human consumption.
- Pharmaceutical processors. Performing sanitary processing of liquids used for prescription and OTC medications or supplements for people or animals
- Milling. To detect when hoppers are empty. You can avoid outages that can lead to undue wear on equipment. Use them for wet or dry milling.
- Pump rooms. To protect pumps against water damage caused by water leaks
The MCP has many Custom configurations available.
Call or email BinMaster for a fast, no-pressure quote.