Some of the more popular courses include
- 19 Feb > Dust Control for Processes – Dust prevention, capture and extraction methods
- 28 – 30 April > Pneumatic Conveying of Bulk Materials – Components of pneumatic conveying systems, system selection
- 9 – 10 June > Pneumatic Conveying System Design –
in depthexploration of detailed calculations for design of pneumatic conveying pipelines
- 1 – 2 July > Powder Handling and Flow for Additive Manufacturing – a guide through the critical aspects of
powdermanagement for powder-based additive manufacturing processing
- 20 – 22 Oct > Overview of Particulate Handling Technology – introduction to the storing and handling of bulk materials, equipment selection and design methodologies for
safeand reliable plant.
All of our courses are designed to suit the needs of engineers, whether in the pharmaceutical, food processing, chemical, minerals, power generation or recycling industries; in fact anyone involved in the handling of bulk solid materials or the flow of powders will benefit, as will designers of equipment used in this industry. They are designed for engineers, managers, operatives, maintenance crew or anyone involved in using or handling powders or particulates.
You don’t need advanced qualifications either – a basic technical education and/or industry experience is enough.
Course fees are £520 for one day, £825 for 2 days and £1260 for 3 days. Discounts are given for multiple registrations and repeat attendances on any courses through the year.
The full range of courses is available here
Courses not included on the 2020 schedule can be arranged to take place on your premises. Please call for details.The full range of courses is available here >