For more than 25 years, Advanced Detection Systems has been a global leader in providing metal detection systems in the food processing and packaging industries as well as aggregate, mining and recycling applications.
With engineering, sales and manufacturing all located in our Milwaukee, Wisconsin facility, we are able to quickly respond to our customer’s requests to design and build a custom unit without sacrificing lead time or quality. Advanced Detection Systems is constantly striving to improve performance, with many unique features such as:
- Patented vibration technology ensures that our units operate at peak performance in any manufacturing environment.
- AccuLearn technology to quickly learn product characteristics and continuously monitor and update product effect compensation to eliminate false trips caused by product variability.
- State-of-the-art digital software to provide the best sensitivity possible.
- Free product testing and guaranteed sensitivity ensures best possible performance and helps eliminate unforeseen problems.
- IP69K construction is standard for our ProScan line of metal detectors. These units are designed to withstand the harsh washdown conditions found in many food processing facilities.
- Conveyor, pipeline and gravity drop systems available.
- Rugged steel (or optional stainless steel) construction for our SurroundScan line of metal detectors protects these units from heavy impact and the harsh environments common in mining and aggregate applications.