High Vacuum systems are designed specifically for use where high amounts of static pressure are needed to adequately collect airborne dust.
Industry applications where high vacuum dust collection may be applied include:
- Furniture manufacturing & other woodworking production
- Automotive component manufacturing
- Agriculture & zoo technology: food industry (mills and silos), storage and handling of cereals, irrigation systems, zootechnical plants
- Heating: flues, radiant tubes, and exchangers, expansion tanks
- General environmental: air treatment and purification, central dedusting
Specific applications for high vacuum specific ductwork should be applied may include:
- Extraction of fumes from welding torches
- Extraction of grinding dust directly from a handheld grinding machine – Nordfab’s range of manifolds provides matches for most hand-held machines on the market
- Cleaning of floors and machines, etc., with our wide choice of accessories
- Transport of large volumes of material which may be both heavy and abrasive
Airborne dust and fine particles can be hazardous to human health and should be extracted at the source before reaching the breathing zone of workers. Dust extraction is also essential for the optimal performance of machinery.
Nordfab’s galvanized HV Duct System includes all components needed for a complete and flexible extraction solution. These include pipes, couplings, bends, branches, dampers, valves, rubber hoses, and other accessories. Nordfab can provide assistance with duct system design.
Nordfab is a globally leading supplier, through our presence in the Americas, Europe, and Asia, of ducting solutions for dust, mist, fume and smoke collection and industrial ventilation. Nordfab is ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 certified.Click here for more information about the HV Duct SystemClick here for related articles and news
Sign up for Dust Collection & Air Pollution Control E-Updates
Recent Dust Collection and Air Pollution Control e-newsletters
Read our last “Dust Collection and Air Pollution Control” e-newsletter campaigns here:
Nordfab introduced Quick-Fit® clip-together ductwork in 1990. As well as being the originator, Nordfab is the industry leader, and one of the globally leading suppliers through our global presence in Europe, the Americas, and Asia of clip-together ducting for dust, mist, fume and smoke collection.